[CQ-Contest] Re: [RTTY] Ahh yess.... the old SO2R debate!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [RTTY] Ahh yess.... the old SO2R debate!
From: jeflanders@comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Fri Jan 24 16:26:25 2003
I think we already have started towards segregating the SO2R operator - at
least one contest does not allow unlimited band-changing between QSOs. This
effectively kills unlimited SO2R for conventional SOAB in that contest.

See the rules for last year's BARTG Spring RTTY
contest  http://www.bartg.demon.co.uk/Contests/02_rules.htm : "SOAB
entrants may only change band once in any 5 minute period".

There is a different class, "Expert", if you change more frequently (i.e,
SO2R).

Jerry Flanders W4UK