[CQ-Contest] SO2R Radio Placement

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R Radio Placement
From: frugoli@worldlinkisp.com (frugoli@worldlinkisp.com)
Date: Mon Jan 27 12:09:50 2003
Hello fellow contesters.  I've been doing some web browsing, and looking at
SO2R setups.  Mostly what I see is two rigs side by side.  This is how I have
things setup up now, one rig on the left, one rig on the right and the monitor
in the middle.  However, I find it tiresome moving my head that much to see the
rigs and monitor.

I'm considering stacking the two radios, with the run radio on top and the S&P
radio on the bottom.  Any reasons why I rarely see this setup?  Discussion of
pros and cons?  I'd be interested to hear what others have to say.