[CQ-Contest] The 24-hour ARRL DX

Subject: [CQ-Contest] The 24-hour ARRL DX
From: jskatz@sk.sympatico.ca (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Thu Feb 6 17:08:19 2003
Hi Mike,

That was an excellent idea that you suggested! I will hold off on answering
Pete's request for a bit until you can determine if you can handle a
multipart survey on eHam. Please tell me if I can help with the survey
design. Also, I would like to include some questions about open source log
checking and scoring software as well as using the CWC logs for respectable
scientific research. Oh and if eHam cannot handle the survey I am sure I can
quickly build a web site specifically for the purpose of administering a
large survey (I am looking for a use for contesting.ca).  I have built and
administered some large on-line international surveys for my research
projects. I bet we can get contesting.com, eHam, contesting.info and many
others to  put links to a well-designed on-line questionnaire. It is of
common interest to all of us.

... Sylvan

Sylvan Katz, VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK