[CQ-Contest] Re:A funny thing happened on the way to the forum

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re:A funny thing happened on the way to the forum
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 21 09:06:23 2003
In a message dated 2/21/2003 11:56:10 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
k4sb@earthlink.net writes:

> Never again will I go up that ladder with the motor plugged in!!! And
> I hope this
> off subject post may warn others.

Ed, what a scary story, and I'm glad you survived it ok.  I had a W51 crank
up at one time, and I never climbed it extended.  And when I was on it, used
a 2x4 between the rungs to keep it from going anywhere.  I was scared to
death of it, especially when cranking [manually] it.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450