[CQ-Contest] IH9P - TNX for 2001"Contest DXPedition World M/M" plaque

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IH9P - TNX for 2001"Contest DXPedition World M/M" plaque
From: it9blb@infcom.it (G. La Parola, IT9BLB)
Date: Tue Mar 11 16:13:50 2003
As IH9P's licence owner and team leader, I've just
received the plaque for "2002 CW WW DX Contest
SSB - Winner of Contest DXPedition World M/M"
(sent from Hicksville on JAN. 21 !! ).

In the name of the IH9P crew, I want to thank
Mr. Tachio Yuasa, JA9VDA who sponsored the plaque
and all stations who contributed to our fine result
with their QSOs.

See you on next October from IH9P !

Joe, IT9BLB/KF6FBC/9H3DC/IH9P/IU9S

 http://www.ih9p.com/