[CQ-Contest] 2002 California QSO Party Results

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2002 California QSO Party Results
From: n6de@inreach.com (Dean Wood)
Date: Sun Mar 23 13:01:12 2003
Hello Contesters,

Thank you for your participation in the 2002 California QSO Party!

The 2002 California QSO Party results are now available at:
http://www.cqp.org/Results-2002.html

We were extremely pleased to see that nearly 600 logs were submitted and
35 new records were set with the 2002 CQP!

Special congratulations to the Tennessee Contest Group, which won the
inaugural Top Non-CA Club award, sponsored by W6ZZZ.

All our awards (40 bottles of wine, 34 plaques, and many certificates
and T-shirts) will be available at the Visalia International DX
Convention on May 2-4.  Awards remaining after the convention will be
mailed to participants.

If you wish to receive your CQP log checking report, please send a
request to cqp@contesting.com.  You can also use this address to inform
  us of any errors or omissions in the results.

See you in the 2003 California QSO Party on October 4-5!

73...
-Dean - N6DE