[CQ-Contest] ACE-HF vs WinCap Wizard?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ACE-HF vs WinCap Wizard?
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue Apr 1 21:10:00 2003
At 04:35 PM 4/1/03 -0500, wd3q@erols.com wrote:
>I've been reading the reviews of these two pieces of software in the
>various magazines, and am wondering what fellow contesters prefer, are
>using, like or dislike about either package.
>
>I can't afford both, but am willing to spring for one of them!
>
>Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Eric, I'd suggest you instead spring $0 for a copy of VOACAP and VOAAREA,
and $0 (shareware $39) for a copy of MultiNEC.  For that you get NEC-2
antenna modeling with up to 1500 segments, and lots of cool features like
modeling by equation, automated generation of multiple test cases, etc.  ,
plus an interface to vOACAP and VOAAREA that makes life so easy you won't
believe it.

Start at www.qsl.net/ac6la for MultiNEC.  The VOACAP URL I forget, but it's
easily Google-able.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 23 Feb 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm