[CQ-Contest] WPX what should I do?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX what should I do?
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Wed Apr 2 10:09:08 2003
I think it's pretty clear that you should not send the requested info.

I have received similar emails as well.  Sometimes they even attempt to
correct what /I/ have logged (They say, "I think you logged me as...."
or "I think I may have mistakenly sent the wrong...")

Some I have simply deleted, but then they write again.  So I have
started responding with polite emails that say the Contesting community
frowns on inquiries like these and that he should cease sending them.
I also state that if he wishes to wait until after the log submission
deadline, he can email me again since I will now delete the original
email.

73 Mike N2MG

The following message was sent by Kenneth Cechura <kcechura@umr.edu> on Tue, 1
Apr 2003 21:29:16 -0600.