[CQ-Contest] VC1R Chap. 6 Published, & MP3's Available On-Line

Subject: [CQ-Contest] VC1R Chap. 6 Published, & MP3's Available On-Line
From: djl@andlev.com (Dan Levin)
Date: Thu Apr 3 16:58:03 2003
I've published my 'immediately after the contest thoughts' chapter of the K6IF
as VC1R @ VE1JF story on my web site.

Also, because I was swamped with requests for MP3's, I've published my
recording of the entire contest.  You can download and listen to whatever you
want, it is indexed by time.  See the link at the bottom of the Table of
Contents page for the WPX story.

All at http://www.k6if.com/ .

Thanks again for all the contacts, I had a great time thanks to you guys.

                ***dan (K6IF, VC1R @ VE1JF in WPX SSB)