[CQ-Contest] Counties in FQP are almost all claimed!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Counties in FQP are almost all claimed!
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sat Apr 5 00:12:19 2003
61 of the 67 Florida counties already have operators indicating their
intention to operate from them.  I feel certain once again we can say
that all of the Florida Counties will again be activated for the 2,003
running of the Florida QSO Party.

This is the earliest we have had such a commitment in the five years the
Florida Contest Group has sponsored the Florida QSO Party.  With
additional mobile teams this year including a rumored multi-multi 2
transmitter mobile operation rumored it looks like we should be able to
promise even more QSOs to our participants.

Please check out the FQP web site for rules, write-ups of the previous
FQP's and downloadable files as well as links to software that supports
the FQP.  While your there check out the record scores form your QTH and
why not set that as benchmark to beat when you join the fun - go to:

http://www.qsl.net/fqp

73,

Jim, K4OJ

only 22 days until the Florida QSO Party, be there!