[CQ-Contest] 2003 Georgia QSO Party

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2003 Georgia QSO Party
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon Apr 7 12:34:47 2003
This weekend, April 12 and 13, will be the weekend for the 2003 Georgia
QSO Party.  Complete information can be found at
http://gqp.contesting.com.  This includes last year's results, plaques
offered, rules, county list, summary sheet, and links for contest
logging programs.

We are hoping to have all of our 159 counties active.  Georgia has more
counties than any state other than Texas.  Geographically most of them
are small, so mobiles can reach a lot of counties in one weekend.

Committed to be QRV so far mobile will be:  K4BAI (with KU8E), NY4N,
N4PN, WW4LL, and K4MUT.  We believe others will be active mobile as
well.  The mobile routes will be posted on the website as they are made
known.

SECC and SEDXC invite all contesters and county hunters to join in.
There are awards for HP, LP, and QRP entrants.

73,

John, K4BAI.

P.S.  The GQP has been in July in the past.  Plaques for the 2002 GQP
have been shipped.  Certificates are being mailed out by KT4ZB.