[CQ-Contest] Re: QSO Party Spam

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: QSO Party Spam
From: trippowens@yahoo.com (Tripp Owens)
Date: Tue Apr 8 10:10:09 2003
QSO Parties should be advertised as much as someone is
willing to advertise them.  After K4OJs hype about
FQP, I was disappointed to find that I was going to be
out of town and away from a rig for last years FQP,
but I am pumped about getting on for this years
running to see what all the excitement is all about!
NCQP was talked up pretty hard in eastern NC last
year, and several locals got on, but it seemed like
the fire wasn't there this year.

73,
Tripp, N4NTO