[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Spots

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Spots
From: w1ebi@lightband.com (George Harlem, W1EBI)
Date: Sat Apr 12 00:58:14 2003
For my first posting to CQ Contest, I'll float a question that intrigues
me:

Every cluster I've signed into has come back to me with a "Welcome,
George" the first time I signed on.  If the packet sysops maintain a
current FCC database, why would a non-entity even be connected when
signing on with a "ghost" callsign?

George W1EBI