[CQ-Contest] Owing a linear

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Owing a linear
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Sun May 11 15:03:05 2003
I would add:

  5) Although QRP stations may be recognized as a separate
      category in a contest, QRP stations should *never* be
      awarded more points per QSO for choosing to so operate.
      Those who *work* QRP stations may be rewarded with
      extra points for that QSO, as they did the extra work.

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
Maass' IPSC Resources:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/index.html
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm