[CQ-Contest] A Tribute to W3AU - sk

Subject: [CQ-Contest] A Tribute to W3AU - sk
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 12 23:13:16 2003
In a message dated 5/12/03 11:44:54 PM Greenwich Standard Time, W8FJ@aol.com
writes:

> I have been enjoying reading the tributes to Ed that have been circulating
> around. It's enabled me relive many fond old contesting memories.

I'd like to add my comments to John's fine tribute to W3MSK/W3AU.  My real
memories of W3MSK come from my years at ET3USA (1967 to '70).  W3MSK was
truly the beacon station during those years.  I never had the opportunity to
visit the station, but from the signals they put out, I could certainly
imagine what a wonderful station it must have been.

73 Ed,

George, K5KG