[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW article input solicitation

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW article input solicitation
From: w4pa@yahoo.com (Scott R.)
Date: Tue May 27 10:54:29 2003
It's that time again.

I am in the process of writing the summary article for the web and QST
for the 2003 ARRL DX CW contest.  Now is your chance to blow your
own horn - don't be shy about telling me what you did, how you did
it and why you did it during this year's contest.  "Stuck in the snow"
stories are also welcome as I know many in the northeast were snowbound
during and after the event (I was, too).

This is not limited to people who may have made a category top 10 box -
what I am looking for is "expanded soapbox" material to include as
part of the article - from anyone.

Don't send pictures; please coordinate that with Dan Henderson at ARRL
via n1nd at arrl dot org - I'm only looking for text material, stories,
anecdotes to use as part of the article itself.  I intend to have this
submitted 4 weeks from now, so sooner is better.

Find me via w4pa at yahoo dot com

73
Scott Robbins, W4PA

=====