[CQ-Contest] [TOEC] OJ Calls Checklist for WRTC2002

Subject: [CQ-Contest] [TOEC] OJ Calls Checklist for WRTC2002
From: timo.klimoff@dnainternet.net (Timo Klimoff)
Date: Sun Jun 15 17:14:36 2003
----- Original Message -----
From: "Timo" <timo.klimoff@elmqvist.net>
To: <unlisted-recipients:>; <no To-header on input>
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 12:32 PM

> WRTC2002 OJ calls check list is available in Excel (XLS)-format:
>
> http://www.wrtc2002.org/wrtc/ojcalls.xls
>
> Roland, DK3GI has made this list in PDF-format available in BCC homepage:
>
> http://www.bavarian-contest-club.de/contest/OJ_Checkliste.pdf
>
> 73, Timo OH1NOA

This old email was sent by virus, I received it also directly earlier.
It is not from my computer because I have Norton Antivirus installed + I
don't have this email on my harddisk. I suppose that contesters from Sweden
should check their PC ( it has to be someone subscribing TOEC & CQ-Contest
lists)

73, Timo OH1NOA
PS: elmqvist.net is not my email-address ( timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net )