[CQ-Contest] Yaesu cables for Nel Tec DVK

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Yaesu cables for Nel Tec DVK
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Tue Jun 17 23:21:32 2003
I ran my FT 920 into my 40 meter beam and worked all over in the ARRL June
VHF party.  I borrowed my MFJ DVK as I found the DVK in the 920 is not
convenient to use.  I have a Nel Tech DVK 100 that I have wired for use with
an old Icom but am looking for cables wired for Yaesu.
factory made or home brew I don't care.  Price and condition in an e-mail to
me.

Thanks es 73
Dave K4JRB