[CQ-Contest] Band Condx for FD at CO0US

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Band Condx for FD at CO0US
From: rwmcgwier@comcast.net (Robert McGwier)
Date: Sat Jul 5 18:37:09 2003
If we had gotten this rate on 15m on Sunday morning, we would've
set the 3A scoring record.  We came close.  Nice operation at
CO0US.  The bands were absolutely awful.  We had zero, zilch,
nada on 10 meters and under 200 total on 15. 80/75 was huge
compared to previous years but 40/20 was the heartland.

Henny
N4HY  (operator at W2GD)