[CQ-Contest] FCC Comments on BPL - Dupes!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] FCC Comments on BPL - Dupes!
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com (Jimk8mr@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 7 12:18:30 2003
Reading the comments filed with the FCC over the past few days on the BPL NOI
(03-104), one sees a lot of duplicated messages, including a few from me.

We dupers are not as dumb as it might seem.  My last attempt at posting
comments, today, went normally. I filed my comments, received a prompt to
finalize
the process, and then received a confirmation, including a confirmation
number.

Before that, beginning on Thursday, I would file my comments, get the prompt
to continue and finalize the comments, and then received an error message that
the session was being terminated.  It appeared that the web site was broken,
and the comments were not received.

Well, in spite of the error message, the comments eventually made it into the
file.  Again and again.  And therefore, you see lots of repeated messages.

Excuse us, but we weren't trying to be repetitive!

Regards,

Jim Stahl   K8MR