[CQ-Contest] New ARRL Grid Square Map Available

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New ARRL Grid Square Map Available
From: contesting@eircom.net (Tim Makins, EI8IC)
Date: Sun Jul 13 08:10:47 2003
----- Original Message -----
From: <K7bv@aol.com>
To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Sent: 12 July 2003 14:06

> Friends,
> The new ARRL Amateur Radio Map of North America just hit the warehouse
floor
> in Newington.  It is a 27 x 39 inches laminated colorful wall map that
> features current geographic detail and labels, grid squares, call sign
prefixes,
> boundaries and more. Great for contesters, WAS, VHF/UHF Century Club, and
other
> award seekers.
>
> Check out http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?item=8977
>
> 73, Dennis K7BV

You might also be interested to know about my set of 34 prefix maps now
freely available in the demo version of the new Global Overlay Mapper. Each
of the maps contains 5 overlays, upgradeable up 12 for as little as 59c per
map. Turn on and off information, compare information. Contains the first
set of world IOTA maps so far available.

73s Tim EI8IC
www.qsl.net/ei8ic/