[CQ-Contest] Recordings and Log Corrections

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Recordings and Log Corrections
From: aa0cy@quadnet.net (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Thu Jul 17 20:57:16 2003
Make it 48 to 72 hrs--supposing the log's rejected by the
robot or there's some other computer-related issue, or (as
just happened to me) your ISP gets spammed big time and is
blacklisted until it can clear its servers.  I had no
outgoing service for over 10 days.  I think it should be
quick enough so no "massaging" can occur, but still give
some reasonable time to recuperate etc.