[CQ-Contest] CQ 9A from September 10-17

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ 9A from September 10-17
From: bernd.och@boc.de (Bernd Och)
Date: Mon Jul 21 23:23:16 2003
Hi,

I have just booked an one week holiday trip to Tucepi/Croatia.
Arrival at September 10, departure at September 17.
Are there any contesters nearby to meet? BTW: WAEDC SSB contest
is on the weekend, so I could say hello to a M/S operation,
and help catching some QSOs, QTCs, and beers for the log...

73 Ben
DL6FBL

Bernd Och

BOC Computersysteme GmbH ? Christian-Wirth-Str. 18 ? 36043 Fulda
[T] 0661/9440-201 ? [F] 0661/9440-100 ? [E] bernd.och@boc.de
* E-Commerce bei BOC: http://www.industriepreise.de
* 24.000 Produkte aus EDV/IT und Telekommunikation
* T?glich aktualisierte Preise und Verf?gbarkeiten