[CQ-Contest] WAE Country Plaques for 2003

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WAE Country Plaques for 2003
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Thu Jul 24 11:47:23 2003

Although not eligible for the special plaque, I see that the Signal Point
station on Curacao (PJ2T) is still unbooked for the three WAEDC
contests!

Rental info and a schedule of upcoming operations is at:
      http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc/signal.point.rental.information.htm

73,
     Jeff Maass  K8ND

     Caribbean Contesting Consortium - PJ2T