[CQ-Contest] In time out?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] In time out?
From: w2rds@arrl.net (Rick Stoneking)
Date: Thu Jul 24 13:04:06 2003
I found a similar solution.  I use a old metal office desk, the kind with
the simulated wood top.     It is good sized and works well for holding all
of the equipment for the operating position, but when I had to get to the
wires in the back it was a real nightmare.  One day while wondering around
my local Ace Hardware store, not looking for anything in particular, I came
across these small, three wheel casters.  They are like a small metal bowl
with three casters on it (they had a couple of different sizes as well).  I
bought four of the smallest ones (about $5 each I think) and I put one of
these under each of the desk legs and now I can pull the whole thing out
from the wall no problem.

73 de W2RDS
Rick