[CQ-Contest] e-mail address for IOTA contest logs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] e-mail address for IOTA contest logs
From: g3xtt@lineone.net (Donald Field)
Date: Wed Jul 30 11:07:49 2003
Due to an error on my part, the e-mail address that was published in a
number of places was wrong. Logs send to iota.logs@rsgb.org.uk will be
forwarded to me, but won't necessarily receive an acknowledgement and it
also appears that there is sometimes a problem with attachments being
forwarded correctly. No logs will be lost, but if you wish to resubmit to
the correct address iota.logs@rsgbhfcc.org that will generate an automatic
tracking number and the log will definitely arrive unmangled.

73 Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager