[CQ-Contest] Re: Honda Generators?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Honda Generators?
From: "Salina Physician Anesthesia" <spa@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 21:44:11 GMT
I need to do a portable operation for one of the contests and am looking for a good generator. The Honda EU2000i looks good from a weight and sound standpoint and gets rave reviews in the mobile home pages, but I see a couple of complaints about inverter noise on HF from the 12V DC to 120V AC invertors.

The local sales agent says the the National Guard has made multiple repeat orders for them, but their stuff is mostly FM.

Anyone have comments on RF noise.

N0UU