RE: [CQ-Contest] Re: Partial Exchanges

To: <sm2ekm@telia.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Re: Partial Exchanges
From: <jukka.klemola@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:13:19 +0300
In CQWW, has anyone been penalised for incorrect received Zone?

In CQ WPX, has anyone received zero points (been penalised)
by incorrect received QSO number?

In WAE (Worked All Europe), has anyone ever received zero points
(penalised for) any error in QTC?

These errors are a layer above the report error and to my knowledge,
they are not enforced either.

I would like to see WPX scores with checked serial numbers.
Score reductions should be muchos larger than what we see today.

In the coming SAC we probably cannot enforce much as we will get
less than 10% of the logs from outside Scandinavia.
Unfortunately.

73,
Jukka OH6LI