RE: [CQ-Contest] Files for K9TM's database

To: "VR2BrettGraham" <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Files for K9TM's database
From: "k9tm" <k9tm@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:21:20 -0400
Brett

I'm not sure if you are referring to the logs you sent already (thanks) or
if you have others?  We can take the discussion off line.

The one thing I do notice about some of the logs you sent is that the sent
information appears out of order.  This must be something that TR Post or
other conversion programs do as we see this with arrl 10m and arrl 160m logs
that we get for log checking.  This screws things up as the call doesn't
fall where it normally would.

Example:
QSO: 14000 CW 2003-08-23 1726 VR2BG                    HA1AG         599 599
jn87
                                    Sent info really goes here
assuming this is what u sent?

The web site http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/qso-template.html tells and
gives examples of what Cabrillo is and should look like for many contests.

Look forward to hearing from you.

73 Tim K9TM