Re: [CQ-Contest] Strange DX-Spots in WAE SSB ..

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Strange DX-Spots in WAE SSB ..
From: "Oliver Bock" <dj9ao@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:17:14 +0200
Hi,

On 16 Sep 2003, at 13:16, Tonno Vahk wrote:

> If not then he is obviously allowed to selfspot as much as he
wants to
> generate bigger pilups that he is after. And we actually should not
> point finger on those spotters who use their own call for spotting
> before we know if they send log or not.

I think you missed Fab's point in his post. The people he
mentioned used faked callsigns to conceal their identity.
You say, we should be careful at whom to point our finger. I say, it
is right to let them know, that bogus or pirated calls can be traced
and that conclusions can be drawn from that.

73,  Oliver  DJ9AO