[CQ-Contest] IOTA Contest 2003 - Pre-checked scores.

To: <uk-contest@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>,<iota.contest.logs@rsgb.org.uk>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IOTA Contest 2003 - Pre-checked scores.
From: "Donald Field" <g3xtt@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:26:07 +0100
This is just to say that the "Pre-Checked" scores for the IOTA contest are now
posted on the RSGB HF ContestsCommittee web site (www.rsgbhfcc.org). I say
pre-checked as I haven't posted actual Claimed Scores - some are missing from
the logs and some are incorrectly calculated, so I have recalculated all scores
from scratch against a list of valid IOTAs (one Italian station appears to have
been giving out an incorrect IOTA, several /MM stations were giving out IOTAs
which the IOTA Awards manager tells me is not valid, etc.). Please let me know
a.s.a.p. of any errors in category, etc. (I already know that MD4K should be
multi-op, not single-op as posted). Soapbox and photos should be on the same
site within the next week. Final tally is about 1241 logs (including checklogs)
which is just 20 or so shy of last year's record, despite the atrocious band
conditions in this year's contest.

Don G3XTT
iotacontest@rsgbhfcc.org