Re: [CQ-Contest] SSB Audio clips

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SSB Audio clips
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:06:58 -0700
Marko,

Try http://k1ra.k8gp.net/lpl/cqwwssb2k1/
Scroll down to almost the end and you will find recordings

Also, somewhere on the net, there's a recording of ZF2NT. This may not meet your requirements as I believe it is well over 350/hr.

Hope this helps

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO

marko.holmavuo@dnainternet.net wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody have SSB contest audio clips where rates are between 200 - 300 q/h? Those clips would only be used in personal research project. Please inform via e-mail if you can help me.

73's Marko OH4JFN oh4jfn(at)sral.fi