[CQ-Contest] LOTW Forum

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Forum
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:52:19 -0000
The question has been asked if this list is the proper forum for on-going
LOTW discussions. Absolutely 100% yes it is. I just uploaded my logs and as
I suspected the majority of the logs uploaded, so far, have been from the
contesting community. I immediately had 152 QSL's, 2 of them were DX, the
rest were from stateside contests. 75% of my uploaded logs were from
contesting, the other 25% from day-to-day DX'ing. The contesting community
is light years ahead when it comes to using computers for logging etc. K1EA,
and others, began making contest software available in the mid/late 80's.
The contesting community has set standards for logging and integrated
software in use today.
So IMHO this is a good forum for LOTW discussions.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
www.geocities.com/n7mal