Re: [CQ-Contest] Secrets of contesting? Hog wash...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Secrets of contesting? Hog wash...
From: "Fred Adsit" <ny2v@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:34:15 -0400
Bottom Line: THIS has to be the empowering post of the week. :-)
Fred NY2V

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:20:40 -0500
From: Ron Feutz <feutz@wctc.net>
To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Message: 10

Jim, Tree, Tom and the rest,

Let's keep our eye on the ball.  Contesting is a knowledge-based skill
set.  By networking, visioning, and strategizing, utilizing an integrated
E-solution deployment, we all become learning partners in the
implementation of the killer aps of contesting.  We have a window of
opportunity to meet the challenge and level the playing field by the
empowerment of the global contesting community via fully integrated
cutting
edge technology, facilitating information sharing and meaningful dialog
among the stake holders.  The bottom line is that contesting is a big-tent
community, encompassing both tangible and intangible elements. Let's send
message that we foster a warm, caring environment, and that we are
preparing for the next millenium with a diversified approach that embraces
the best of both possible worlds.

73 and see you on down the log,

Ron - WA9IRV