[CQ-Contest] Fox news on the Geomagnetic storm which will kill ourweeken

To: "Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fox news on the Geomagnetic storm which will kill ourweekend
From: "Robert McGwier" <rwmcgwier@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:40:00 -0000
Fox News has been reporting on the coronal flare
event and saying that it will be arriving in waves
over the next few days and that we should expect
even our cell phones to be hit.  Where they got
the latter, I do not know but it sounded to me
as if Chicken Little had joined the news staff.

Bob
N4HY