[CQ-Contest] Writelog vs. Sound Card

To: "'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Writelog vs. Sound Card
From: Rick Tavan <tavan@tibco.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 08:44:51 -0800
Is anyone running Writelog sound card audio with a Top Ten DX Doubler or
similar switching setup where the switch routes one channel of mic audio
to the two radios? Writelog seems to want to route separate sound card
line out channels directly to the radios. I would prefer to let the DXD
do the switching. But WL seems to set the sound card balance control to
the right channel when I am on the right hand radio. It also makes seemingly
random changes to volume and mute settings for Rig 2 (Right). Works fine
for Rig 1 (Left). Advice?

Thanks & 73,

/Rick N6XI