[CQ-Contest] Band Changes - SS SO...?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Band Changes - SS SO...?
From: Tom Hammond <n0ss@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 12:16:44 -0600
Y'know, you'd think I'd remember this, but EVERY darn year I find myself questioning whether there's a 10-minute rule for Single Op in the SS.

I've read thru the ARRL's General Contest Rules and those for the SS and the ONLY reference I've found the band changes is for MultiOps, where it says NO LIMITS. But the fact that this is specifically mentioned for Multis, but NOT for others, tends to imply some sort of limit, which I cannot find.

Any last minute help here?

Truthyfully, for me, running QRP, it's probably not gonna be a big thang, but I'd still like to know.

73,

Tom N0SS