[CQ-Contest] SO2R Layout Question

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R Layout Question
From: "Hal Kennedy" <halken@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:45:30 -0500
All SO2R folk -- I am doing some experiments with radio and audio switching
layout for SO2R.

If those of you who feel so inclined, would, please, send me the answers to
the following questions via direct email:  N4GG@ARRL.net, I will compile and
publish the results of this little survey:

1.  Are you left handed or right handed?
2.  If you operate SO2R with two radios side by side (not one on top of the
other), is your run radio always on the right, always on the left, or do you
exchange run and mult between the radios during a contest?
3.  If you exchange run/mult between right/left during a contest...why?
4.  Other comments appreciated...

Ill post the results in a few days.

Thanks,
Hal