[CQ-Contest] NCJ Column topic request - CTT&T 100th installment

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Column topic request - CTT&T 100th installment
From: Gary Sutcliffe <ums@nconnect.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 09:06:32 -0600
Hi gang

The next NCJ issue will contain the 100th installment of my Contest Tips,
Tricks and Techniques column. For this special issue I will be including
reader's favorite tips on any contest related subject. I hope to hear from
you.

Please email your favorite tip or two directly to me and be sure to include
your call sign. Please send them by Monday evening.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me keep this column going for so many years!

73 - Gary
Gary Sutcliffe, W9XT          Unified Microsystems
ums@nconnect.net              PO Box 133
http://www.QTH.com/w9xt       Slinger, WI 53086