[CQ-Contest] Summary: On-line logs before the log submission deadline

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Summary: On-line logs before the log submission deadline
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 08:08:15 -0500
A couple of weeks ago, I asked the question:

Is anyone else concerned that people are posting their logs before the log submission deadline has passed? It would be easy for someone who has a questionable QSO to go to the on-line log, and if not found there, delete it from their own log, thus avoiding the wrath of the log checkers.

Here are the responses I received: