[CQ-Contest] SO2R problem

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R problem
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:41:17 -0800
Hi All

I'm trying to get set up for a 2nd radio here and my nr. 2 power
supply keeps conking out.  It's an Astron RS-20A and when I turn the
rig on, it works OK on receive, but when I hit the transmit, it shuts
off.  I don't think it is rf as it doesn't matter what band I'm on.  I
used it for years with no problems.  I changed out the filter cap, but
that didn't help anything.  Any clues why it shuts off?  thanks
Tom W7WHY