[WriteLog] Re: Matrox G-450 AGP dual head video card

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Matrox G-450 AGP dual head video card
From: K4SB <k4sb@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 05:15:22 +0000
I picked up one of these locally a couple of days ago, and installed
it. ( after first trying to ram it into a PCI slot ) Win98SE picked up
the new monitor and card, but both monitors are displaying the
identical information. ( great if you're cross eyed )

Fellow told me no special drivers were required, but I cannot create a
"dual" monitor setup.

If anyone uses this card, and there are special drivers, I would
appreciate the info, and even the driver.

Might want to reply to me directly. I have used dual identical PCI
cards, and they set up fine.

Just trying to get some of WLs windows somewhere else.

Hope to see all of you in the SS.

73
Ed