Re: [CQ-Contest] USB -> Radio control interfaces

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] USB -> Radio control interfaces
From: "Boris Knezovic T93Y" <t93y@lsinter.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:09:57 +0100
If you want to do it yourself, USB to COM convereter is available at:
http://www.cesko.host.sk/IgorPlugUSB_RS232/IgorPlug-USB%20(AVR)%20RS232.htm

73's Boris T93Y

At 05:39 15-11-2003, you wrote:
There is already nice USB interface (Mix W Rig Expert Plus) produced and
sold both in Europe and in North America. As far as I know the "light" and
inexpensive version (just to control your CAT from USb port) of it will be
available soon.

Check
www.mixw.net
www.mixw.co.uk