Re: RE: [CQ-Contest] Re: Link to Monster 80M yagi found!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: RE: [CQ-Contest] Re: Link to Monster 80M yagi found!
From: DF3KV@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 05:40:15 -0500
Todd Bendtsen <ve5mx@sasktel.net>wrote:

>All this talk about 80m antennas that didnt last.
>

>Have a look at VE6JY's 4 element 80m yagi at
>http://andor.net/ve6jy/index.html
>
>Up for 5 years now.

Wow, great site!

Other 80m Yagis are taken down for other reasons,
for instance that one from Ben, OZ8BV which would
otherwise certainly would have survived.
He moved 1000km to the south and will be qrv from
switzerland in the future, but not with his large
yagi as he gets no approval for a big tower there.
He gave me his yagi for free and it was taken down
already,but cement is drying on the tower foundation
and it will be built up again in 2004 at our clubstation DF0CG
(www.contesting.de)

73
Peter