[CQ-Contest] TS850 question

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS850 question
From: Hervé BIRAUD <f5hry@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 21:56:38 -0000
Hello guys,

I am battling with my TS850.
I have a RX sensitivity problem, which may come
from the PIN diode ref D3 in the RF (just after the
switched attenuator and low pass filter).
The diode is a MI204 from Mitsubishi ... Of course,
quite uneasy to find !
Is there any possible remplacement ? Or where could
I find a MI204 ?

BTW, I know that there is a mailing list for the 850 owners.
As I have got 3 of them (...), I would appreciate to subscribe.
Any possible help ?

Vy 73 de Herve F5HRY (FY5KE contest team)