RE: [CQ-Contest] What callsign to use in CQ WW CW 2003?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] What callsign to use in CQ WW CW 2003?
From: Schulz Jonathan <jonathan.schulz@siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:39:21 -0600
Bill/NG3K wrote:

But, what about those who are not using CT?  What about all
the casual participants who are not using any contest logging
software?  If Andy uses simply NP3D, he's going to be called
by a slew of stateside stations who don't realize he's not in
PR, especially in light of the fact that he's planning an 80m
SB operation.  This is likely to prove highly frustrating for
both Andy and the callers.

73,

Bill/NG3K

Frustrating how?

Call him, log his exchange, give yours and go on, seems simple to me...

since I have CRS disease, remind me, everyone can work everyone in this
test, no?

73
Jon
K9JS