[CQ-Contest] KG^DX no longer active?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] KG^DX no longer active?
From: KH6DV@cs.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:26:38 EST
Ron
Actually Joel KG6DX is once again active, very active actually.  Old contest
war horses never go to pasture willingly, and we never get the opportunity to
be put out
to stud so why go at all.

On another topic, there are so many KL7, KH6, KP4 Expats operating from the
continental US that I got asked at least 50 times in SS SSB if I was actually
in
Hawaii, even thought my callsign/check/section was KH6VV 59 PAC.  Evidently
even though I was a KH6 not signing portable many operators felt that they
couldn't
trust that alone, the addition of PAC section evidently wasn't persuasive
enough either.

Ron KH6DV (Ex KG6DV)
Kaneohe Hawaii