Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: New program to analyze passes in a Cabrillo log

To: home@pcpractice.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: New program to analyze passes in a Cabrillo log
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 23:05:58 -0500
At 09:25 PM 12/3/2003, Bryn Joynes N4VM wrote:

I'm your casual contest participant, so don't know all the terminology. So
was wondering after reading the explinations of a pass, if a station I just
worked informs me of their other band operators, if that would be the same as
a pass?

He just passed you! The program can't tell the difference, however.

73 - Jim AD1C

-- Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863 USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13 1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC