Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-rare spots during contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-rare spots during contest
From: "David L. Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:49:13 -0500
I say again DX Spotting networks are for spotting rare or semi rare DX.  One
major web spotting network does not like their site taken over by non rare
spots or the ARRL SS.
True most of us can filter this out but they can't and the poor station
without this finally resorts to looking at 17 or 12 for spots.   We need a
new spotting network with a charter to support contests.
73 Dave K4JRB