RE: [CQ-Contest] Contesters selling stolen software--first notice

To: "Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Contesters selling stolen software--first notice
From: "Robert McGwier" <rwmcgwier@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:12:53 -0000
Hear Hear.  I undestand Wayne's frustration but think he got a little
heavy handed with "us" good guys.  However,  who else but a contester
would buy or otherwise acquire the fake registration codes?  It is
clear that the "Russian ham" is doing the codes for someone and I
assume that it is not novices looking for a logging program but a
person needing contest software.  That makes them a contester and this
is as good a forum as any to point out the detestable practice.

Bob
N4HY